Hello and welcome to another round of totally random trivia questions and answers to kick start your day and your early weekend. Like the Random Trivia Generator website, there is no theme, just 10 random questions and answers. Oh, and one last thing – some of these questions are quite difficult.
- What 2010 horror novel by Jeff Strand was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award? – Dweller
- West Swan is a suburb in which Australian city? – Perth
- What sport is Tucker Dupree associated with? – Swimming
- The Oshawa Generals is a junior ice hockey team located in what country? – Canada
- What country is Dinish Island a part of? – Ireland
- On what American network were you able to watch the TV show “The Beatles” from 1965 until 1969? – ABC
- Prior to joining the revived “Top Gear” TV series in 2003, what year did James May co-host the original “Top Gear” series? – 1999
- In which country would you find the Gruta Canabrava cave? – Brazil
- What fast food businessman does Michael Keaton portray in the 2016 film “The Founder”? – Ray Kroc
- Which Russian novelist wrote the short story “The Queen of Spades”? – Alexander Pushkin
Enjoy the weekend!
Q: What author created the character of Adam Dalgliesh?A: P. D. James
Every quizmaster needs some coffee, beer, tea, or cider to help the brain juices flow. But how much do you really know about these beverages? Check out our first official 2017 full trivia quiz and test your knowledge. Just click on the beverages above.
Hello and welcome to another installment of the New Comics Day trivia round. This week the trivia round is on the comic book creators…the writers, the artists, the inkers, the publishers, the people who are overshadowed by their own creations. Why? Because I drove by Joe Shuster Way not too long ago. Enjoy!
- Which DC Comics character is Joe Shuster best known for co-creating? – Superman
- Who was Joe’s co-creator for this popular DC Comics character? – Jerry Siegel
- Comic book writer and artist Jack Kirby, was given what name at birth? – Jacob Kurtzberg
- Marvel Comics was acquired by which major media and entertainment company in 2009? – The Walt Disney Company
- Alan Moore co-created which antihero that first appeared in an 1985 issue of “The Saga of the Swamp Thing”? – John Constantine
- Which producer on the TV show “Lost” co-created the comic book series “Y: The Last Man”? – Brian K. Vaughan
- What company publishes “The Walking Dead” comic book series? – Image Comics
- What year did Frank Miller publish the comic book series “300”? – 1998
- The “Eisner Award” is named after which influential cartoonist and writer? – Will Eisner
- Art Spiegelman is best known for his creation of which graphic novel? – Maus
Tie-breaker: In which North American city would you find Joe Shuster Way? – Toronto
Until next round!
Q: Which natural phenomenon can be measured on the Mercalli scale?A: Earthquakes