After some time in development (and a lot of holding page teasing), our new look is finally live. Welcome to the new Random Trivia Generator!
Everything is new! Except for the tens of thousands of trivia questions which are still here. The new look was designed from the ground up to work seamlessly across all popular device platforms. So if you are using your smartphone to look up trivia questions, you no longer have to squint or zoom in to be able to read the questions.
Not only did we completely update the look, and modernized the platform, but we also added some new user-suggested features, like card view and hidden answers. Don’t worry if you don’t see that feature you really wanted. We are working on lots of new features that will be rolled out in the future.
Take the new Random Trivia Generator out for a spin and enjoy the following new features:
- Card and List views
- Tap-to-reveal answers in Card view
- Customizable random quiz generator
- Category-specific lists
- Infinite scrolling (my favorite!)
- Improved trivia submittal tool
The work doesn’t end with this update. We are shifting our focus on developing new features to make trivia nights easier and more enjoyable. But we also haven’t forgotten our #1 priority – trivia questions. While we are working on new features and rolling them out, we will also be adding new trivia questions to the database and to this blog.
Have any questions, suggestions, or general feedback? Leave a comment below or shoot us an e-mail.
Welcome to another round of totally random trivia questions and answers to kickstart your day and your weekend. Like the Random Trivia Generator website, there is no theme, just 10 random questions and answers. Oh, and one last thing – some of these questions are quite difficult.
- At what age did legendary English musician, Lemmy, die in 2015? – 70
- The city of Acapulco is located in which Mexican state? – Guerrero
- What is the Italian word for ice cream? – Gelato
- What did the letters “C” and “N” originally stand for in Toronto’s CN Tower? – Canadian National
- What year did Google first release the Chrome web browser? – 2008
- For which pen company did Josef Lamy work for before founding the Lamy pen company in 1930? – Parker
- Who is credited with creating McDonald’s’ Big Mac? – Jim Delligatti
- In which country would you find the Aya Castle? – Japan
- The Bical grape originates from which European country? – Portugal
- The Iron Ring is a ring worn by engineers that are trained in which country? – Canada
Have a great weekend!
Hello and welcome to another round of “Delving into Comic Book Obscurity”. A round where I re-read my favorite not-so-mainstream comic book series and come up with obscure trivia questions. This is a round 2 of the “Strangers in Paradise” series. Check our round 1 before delving into this one.
- Who did Katchoo visit when she disappeared in Canada for 2 months? – Emma
- What nickname did Katchoo go by when working in L.A. as an escort? – Baby June
- Which employee of Mrs. Parker was framed with stealing $850,000 from Senator Chalmers? – Samantha
- What is Darcy Parker’s alias? – Darcia
- Following a personal tragedy, what name does Yousaka Takahashi adopt? – David Qin
- What is the name of Francine’s daughter? – Jenny
- What is the name of the advertising company Francine interviews for and gets mocked at in the elevator? – RBK&S
- What does Darcy Parker tattoo on the right breast of her lovers? – A rose
- What brand of condoms is Francine selected to represent on the first day of her new job? – Command Purpose Condoms
- When is Katchoo’s birthday? – November 19
Thank you Terry Moore for creating this series!
Image credit: Terry Moore via DeviantArt
Hello and welcome to another round of totally random trivia questions and answers to kick start your day and your early weekend. Like the Random Trivia Generator website, there is no theme, just 10 random questions and answers. Oh, and one last thing – some of these questions are quite difficult.
- What 2010 horror novel by Jeff Strand was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award? – Dweller
- West Swan is a suburb in which Australian city? – Perth
- What sport is Tucker Dupree associated with? – Swimming
- The Oshawa Generals is a junior ice hockey team located in what country? – Canada
- What country is Dinish Island a part of? – Ireland
- On what American network were you able to watch the TV show “The Beatles” from 1965 until 1969? – ABC
- Prior to joining the revived “Top Gear” TV series in 2003, what year did James May co-host the original “Top Gear” series? – 1999
- In which country would you find the Gruta Canabrava cave? – Brazil
- What fast food businessman does Michael Keaton portray in the 2016 film “The Founder”? – Ray Kroc
- Which Russian novelist wrote the short story “The Queen of Spades”? – Alexander Pushkin
Enjoy the weekend!
Q: What author created the character of Adam Dalgliesh?A: P. D. James