Countries starting with a C!
Here we go with another geography trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter C!
- How many territories does Canada have? – 3
- What country starting with a “C” borders Chad to the south? – Central African Republic
- What two South American countries are known for producing Pisco, a brandy made by distilling fermented grape juice? – Chile and Peru
- Dalmatian dogs are named after a historic region part of which modern-day country? – Croatia
- The “Trits” ice cream brand originates in which Central American country? – Costa Rica
- Columbia takes its name from what explorer? – Christopher Columbus
- The island country of Cabo Verde, or Cape Verde, is part of which continent? – Africa
- What country’s women’s football team is known as the “Indomitable Lionesses”? – Cameroon’s
- Plzen, the birthplace of the pilsner style beer, is located in which European country? – Czech Republic
- According to Greek mythology, Cyprus is the birthplace of what goddess and her lover? – Aphrodite and Adonis
Image credit: Graham Dennis