Countries starting with A!
Alas! Another trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter A. And all intro sentences starting with the letter A!
- The names of how many countries start with the letter “A”? – 12
- How many countries does Afghanistan border? – 6
- Armenia is considered to be part of which continent? – Asia
- Which two countries would you find Andorra sandwiched between? – Spain and France
- In which country would you find the informally named “The Enver Hoxha Mausoleum” landmark? – Albania
- Which famous French civil engineer is rumoured to have designed Angola’s Iron Palace? – Gustave Eiffel
- What place does Argentina take on the list of the World’s largest countries by land area? – Eighth
- By what name do Germans refer to Austria? – Ӧsterreich
- Australia’s capital city, Canberra, is located in which territory? – Australian Capital Territory
- Which of Antigua and Barbuda’s islands is the largest by land area? – Antigua
Image credit: Graham Dennis