The Weekend Edition – 10 Totally Random Trivia Questions
Hello and welcome to a round of totally random trivia questions and answers to kick-start your day and your early weekend. Like the Random Trivia Generator website, there is no theme, just 10 random questions and answers. Oh, and one last thing – some of these questions are quite difficult.
- The Koson District is a district in the Qashqadaryo Region of which country? – Uzbekistan
- What country does the rock band “Enter Shikari” originate from? – England
- Dogteeth tetras are a family of freshwater fishes native to what continent? – South America
- What US state is home to the “One Shell Square” skyscraper? – Louisiana
- Which brotherly duo created the comic book series “Ultra”? – The Luna Brothers
- What year was the Norwegian non-profit organization, “Norse Federation” founded? – 1907
- The “Ugu Youth” radio station is broadcast in which African country? – South Africa
- The “Bodansky Unit”, now an obsolete unit, used to measure the concentration of what in the blood stream? – Alkaline phosphatase
- Jurgen Rumor, a former professional soccer player, hails from what European country? – Germany
- The “Port Malabar Invitational” golf tournament was last played in what year? – 1969
Enjoy the weekend!