Trivia Tuesdays – 10 Random Trivia Questions
Welcome to another round of 10 totally random trivia questions. This round is a mixed bag of Random Trivia Generator questions and some brand new ones. Happy quizzing.
- What character did Drew Barrymore play in the 1995 film “Boys on the Side”? – Holly Pulchik
- As the speed of a body approaches the speed of light, its mass approaches what? – Infinity
- Who wrote the novel “The Moneychangers”? – Arthur Hailey
- What is the capital of The Gambia? – Banjul
- What 16th century physician is often credited for revolutionized anatomy by performing dissections? – Andreas Vesalius
- Secretary birds are native to which continent? – Africa
- What metals is Bell metal an alloy of? – Tin and copper
- Who directed the 1986 film “The Fly”? – David Cronenberg
- What semi-autobiographical play did Emlyn Williams write in 1938? – The Corn Is Green
- Hydraulics is the study of what? – Fluids
Have a great week and good luck quizzing.