Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions!
Happy Valentine’s Day 2017, you lovers! Whether you are spending the day the way marketing companies want you to, or at at a pub playing trivia, enjoy this Valentine’s Day trivia round.
- Valentine’s Day is also known as the “Feast of…” what? – Saint Valentine
- In Slovenia, Saint Valentine is considered the saint of good health and the patron of whom? – Beekeepers and pilgrims
- Which artist released an album titled “St. Valentine’s Day” in 1948? – Bing Crosby
- The custom of sending cards, flowers, chocolates and gifts on Valentine’s Day originated in which country? – United Kingdom
- What did Esther Howland popularize in the US? – Valentine’s Day greeting cards
- St. Dwynwen is the patron saint of lovers in which European country? – Wales
- On what day in February was the 2010 romantic comedy film “Valentine’s Day” released? – February 10
- Who is the Greek counterpart to Cupid? – Eros
- What year did the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre occur in Chicago? – 1929
- What year did the “ILOVEYOU” virus began infecting computers worldwide? – 2000
Image credit: Free 4K Wallpaper