Q: What five-letter fictional company is responsible for Jurassic Park?A: InGen
The Weekend Edition – 10 More Totally Random Trivia Questions
Hello and welcome to another Weekend Edition of 10 totally random trivia questions, where no theme exists at all. Just enjoy the randomness that is the Random Trivia Generator.
- What is the birth name of actress Paula Prentiss? – Paula Ragusa
- From which state does the US band “The Great Divide” originate? – Oklahoma
- What is the name of the album for which Kendrick Lamar won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Music? – “DAMN.”
- In which football league does the team Rigas FS compete in? – Latvian League
- Falcon State is located in which South American country? – Venezuela
- In architecture, what is a “Purlin”? – A horizontal structural member
- The “Chuuk Lagoon”, considered one of the best World War II wreck dive sites, is part of which island nation? – Micronesia
- The “Arenga Micrantha” species of flowering plants is more commonly known as what? – The Tibetan sugar palm
- Popular in the Balkans, what type of beverage is the “Rakia”? – Fruit brandy
- What month is the Calgary Stampede held in? – July
Have a great weekend!
2017: The Year in Review
Hello 2018! How much do you remember about 2017? Check out these 3 short rounds.
Q: Who authored 1883's "The Adventures of Pinocchio"?A: Carlo Collodi