Hello and welcome to another Weekend Edition of 10 totally random trivia questions, where no theme exists at all. Just enjoy the randomness that is the Random Trivia Generator.
- What is the birth name of actress Paula Prentiss? – Paula Ragusa
- From which state does the US band “The Great Divide” originate? – Oklahoma
- What is the name of the album for which Kendrick Lamar won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Music? – “DAMN.”
- In which football league does the team Rigas FS compete in? – Latvian League
- Falcon State is located in which South American country? – Venezuela
- In architecture, what is a “Purlin”? – A horizontal structural member
- The “Chuuk Lagoon”, considered one of the best World War II wreck dive sites, is part of which island nation? – Micronesia
- The “Arenga Micrantha” species of flowering plants is more commonly known as what? – The Tibetan sugar palm
- Popular in the Balkans, what type of beverage is the “Rakia”? – Fruit brandy
- What month is the Calgary Stampede held in? – July
Have a great weekend!
Here we go with another geography trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter B.
- How many countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – Two
- What word is used to identify the residents of Burkina Faso? – Burkinabe
- What was Belize known as until 1973? – British Honduras
- Which popular artist was born as Robyn Fenty in 1988 in Barbados? – Rihanna
- The Republic of Benin shares a border with which other African country to the east? – Nigeria
- Until 1989, what European country was the world’s second largest exporter of bottled wine? – Bulgaria
- In which Brazilian city was F1 driver Ayrton Senna born? – São Paulo
- French fries are claimed to have originated in which country? – Belgium
- Which ocean does the African country, Burundi, has access to? – None
- Minsk is the capital of which European country? – Belarus
Bonus: Which countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – India and Myanmar (Burma)
Image credit: Graham Dennis
Alas! Another trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter A. And all intro sentences starting with the letter A!
- The names of how many countries start with the letter “A”? – 12
- How many countries does Afghanistan border? – 6
- Armenia is considered to be part of which continent? – Asia
- Which two countries would you find Andorra sandwiched between? – Spain and France
- In which country would you find the informally named “The Enver Hoxha Mausoleum” landmark? – Albania
- Which famous French civil engineer is rumoured to have designed Angola’s Iron Palace? – Gustave Eiffel
- What place does Argentina take on the list of the World’s largest countries by land area? – Eighth
- By what name do Germans refer to Austria? – Ӧsterreich
- Australia’s capital city, Canberra, is located in which territory? – Australian Capital Territory
- Which of Antigua and Barbuda’s islands is the largest by land area? – Antigua
Image credit: Graham Dennis
Did you know that wireless telephony has been around for about 100 years now? Check what else you may not know about old mobile telephony with this trivia round.
If Canada is 5 times older than Drake, then how much older is the Hudson’s Bay Company? And much more to celebrate Canada’s 150 this week!