Canadian Thanksgiving – 2019
A short trivia round on Canadian Thanksgiving. A few easy and a few hard questions to stump the family with.
Countries starting with a C!
Another geography round. This time it is countries starting with a C…..C for Christmas!
All About That 20 Round
Our Random Trivia Generator database finally surpassed 20,000 questions. To celebrate this achievement here is a 20 question quiz round revolving around the number 20!
Countries Starting with B!
Here we go with another geography trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter B.
- How many countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – Two
- What word is used to identify the residents of Burkina Faso? – Burkinabe
- What was Belize known as until 1973? – British Honduras
- Which popular artist was born as Robyn Fenty in 1988 in Barbados? – Rihanna
- The Republic of Benin shares a border with which other African country to the east? – Nigeria
- Until 1989, what European country was the world’s second largest exporter of bottled wine? – Bulgaria
- In which Brazilian city was F1 driver Ayrton Senna born? – São Paulo
- French fries are claimed to have originated in which country? – Belgium
- Which ocean does the African country, Burundi, has access to? – None
- Minsk is the capital of which European country? – Belarus
Bonus: Which countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – India and Myanmar (Burma)
Image credit: Graham Dennis