Trivia Fuel Quiz
Every quizmaster needs some coffee, beer, tea, or cider to help the brain juices flow. But how much do you really know about these beverages? Check out our first official 2017 full trivia quiz and test your knowledge. Just click on the beverages above.
Trivia Tuesday – 11 questions on Friday the 13th
This Friday is a special one. It will be Friday, January 13, 2017…or simply, Friday the 13th. I put together a short trivia round to mark the occasion. Feel free to use these questions for your trivia nights, or enjoy this round as a short trivia quiz.
- What is the fear of the number 13 known as? – Triskaidekaphobia
- At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year? – 3
- Which famous rapper died on Friday, September 13, 1996? – Tupac Shakur
- What is the name of the avenue that lies between 12th and 14th Avenue in San Francisco? – Funston Avenue
- What is the more common name for the 1987 computer virus that was set to go off on Friday the 13th of every year? – Jerusalem
- Which famous pop star considers the number 13 to be her lucky number? – Taylor Swift
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus was born on Friday, January 13, of what year? – 1961
- The plane carrying what country’s national rugby team crashed on Friday, October 13, 1972? – Uruguay’s
- Who met in groups of 13, also called covens? – Witches
- What year was the original film “Friday the 13th” released? – 1980
Tie-breaker: “Friday the 13th motorcycle rally” is held on every Friday the 13th in what Canadian city? – Port Dover
Image credit: Icons8
The Christmas 2016 Quiz
Can’t escape the awkward work parties and gift swaps around this time? Feeling broke already? Have a free Christmas quiz to help take your mind off things for a while…and maybe even win some pub bets! Just click on my lovely ornament above.