Another geography round. This time it is countries starting with a C…..C for Christmas!
Our Random Trivia Generator database finally surpassed 20,000 questions. To celebrate this achievement here is a 20 question quiz round revolving around the number 20!
Hello and welcome to another Weekend Edition of 10 totally random trivia questions, where no theme exists at all. Just enjoy the randomness that is the Random Trivia Generator.
- What is the birth name of actress Paula Prentiss? – Paula Ragusa
- From which state does the US band “The Great Divide” originate? – Oklahoma
- What is the name of the album for which Kendrick Lamar won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Music? – “DAMN.”
- In which football league does the team Rigas FS compete in? – Latvian League
- Falcon State is located in which South American country? – Venezuela
- In architecture, what is a “Purlin”? – A horizontal structural member
- The “Chuuk Lagoon”, considered one of the best World War II wreck dive sites, is part of which island nation? – Micronesia
- The “Arenga Micrantha” species of flowering plants is more commonly known as what? – The Tibetan sugar palm
- Popular in the Balkans, what type of beverage is the “Rakia”? – Fruit brandy
- What month is the Calgary Stampede held in? – July
Have a great weekend!
Here we go with another geography trivia round! All on countries starting with the letter B.
- How many countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – Two
- What word is used to identify the residents of Burkina Faso? – Burkinabe
- What was Belize known as until 1973? – British Honduras
- Which popular artist was born as Robyn Fenty in 1988 in Barbados? – Rihanna
- The Republic of Benin shares a border with which other African country to the east? – Nigeria
- Until 1989, what European country was the world’s second largest exporter of bottled wine? – Bulgaria
- In which Brazilian city was F1 driver Ayrton Senna born? – São Paulo
- French fries are claimed to have originated in which country? – Belgium
- Which ocean does the African country, Burundi, has access to? – None
- Minsk is the capital of which European country? – Belarus
Bonus: Which countries does Bangladesh share a land border with? – India and Myanmar (Burma)
Image credit: Graham Dennis
Just for fun, here is a round on toys!
- What century was the model construction system “Meccano” created by Frank Hornby? – 19th century
- Before gaining international popularity with its plastic interlocking bricks, what did Lego make? – Wooden toys
- What is the general name of the game, “Pogs” that gained worldwide popularity in the mid 1990s? – Milk caps
- What popular toy, that is still widely used today, was invented by Arthur K. Melin in 1958? – The Hula Hoop
- What movie franchise action figures did Kenner start producing in the 1970s that led to its success and the popularization of the 3.75 inch action figure? – Star Wars
- What decade saw the rapid growth in 3D puzzle popularity, largely driven by the Puzz 3D brand? – 1990’s
- What year did Funko introduce “Pop! Vinyl” line of figurines? – 2011
- What two letters appear on the heart-shaped tag attached to all Beanie Babies? – Ty
- What popular toy brand did McDonald’s start offering as a prize with their Happy Meal in 1983? – Hot Wheels
- What was actually the “web” in the first Spider-man wrist web-shooter toy introduced in the 1970s? – String
Bonus: What was Lego’s first licensed product? – Wooden Pluto
Image credit: Clker