The Marshmallow Round
This trivia post is inspired by the delicious marshmallows of I Love Puffy Love. Enjoy these 10 sugary questions!
- The word “Marshmallow” is derived from the plant Mallow and what other word that describes the habitat of this plant? – Marsh
- Which country started whipping marshmallow sap in the 19th century and created the popular “fluffy” style? – France
- What ingredient is typically added to give marshmallows their airiness and structure? – Gelatin
- What type of cracker is traditionally used for the ends of a s’more? – Graham cracker
- What is the name of the marshmallow monster appearing in the Ghostbuster movies? – Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- What company makes the popular marshmallow chicks, “Peeps”? – Just Born
- Compared to regular marshmallows, what key ingredient is traditionally missing from marshmallow creme? – Gelatin
- The traditional American Rocky Road dessert is comprised of chocolate, marshmallows and what other ingredient? – Nuts (Walnuts or Almonds)
- What year did Kraft introduce Jet-Puffed Marshmallows? – 1958
- Which version of Android was named “Marshmallow”? – 6
Have a great weekend and indulge yourself.