The Weekend Edition – 10 Totally Random Trivia Questions
Hello and welcome to another round of totally random trivia questions and answers to kick start your day and your early weekend. Like the Random Trivia Generator website, there is no theme, just 10 random questions and answers. Oh, and one last thing – some of these questions are quite difficult.
- What 2010 horror novel by Jeff Strand was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award? – Dweller
- West Swan is a suburb in which Australian city? – Perth
- What sport is Tucker Dupree associated with? – Swimming
- The Oshawa Generals is a junior ice hockey team located in what country? – Canada
- What country is Dinish Island a part of? – Ireland
- On what American network were you able to watch the TV show “The Beatles” from 1965 until 1969? – ABC
- Prior to joining the revived “Top Gear” TV series in 2003, what year did James May co-host the original “Top Gear” series? – 1999
- In which country would you find the Gruta Canabrava cave? – Brazil
- What fast food businessman does Michael Keaton portray in the 2016 film “The Founder”? – Ray Kroc
- Which Russian novelist wrote the short story “The Queen of Spades”? – Alexander Pushkin
Enjoy the weekend!