Trivia Tuesdays – The Geography Round
Welcome to another round of 10 totally random trivia questions. This round focuses on geography questions. Happy quizzing.
- Vilnius is the capital of which European country? – Lithuania
- Jungholz, a small exclave of Austria, is only accessible via which other country? – Germany
- Which state borders Delaware to the north? – Pennsylvania
- Which two water bodies does the Bosphorus connect? – Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara
- The Turkish Straits are comprised of what three waterways? – The Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara and the Dardanelles
- Which country completely surrounds Lesotho? – South Africa
- How many subprefectures does Tokyo have? – Four
- In terms of land area, which Canadian province is the smallest? – Prince Edward Island
- Minerva’s Shrine can be found in which European country? – England
- Which country borders Cameroon to the west? – Nigeria
Have a great week and good luck quizzing.